Founder Story Guidelines
Impact Founder is an independent multimedia company, movement and community to reduce the feelings of isolation experienced in entrepreneurship. We empower entrepreneurs not to give up and keep making change in the world.
We provide a platform for entrepreneurs to connect and share stories of successes and challenges faced daily. We help entrepreneurs build recognition and connection through sharing authentically with other founders to create freedom and power so that they continue making change in world.
If you would like to share your authentic story with a large global audience, we’d love to hear from you.
APPLICATION & RELEASE FORM
Each audio submission MUST have a matching application & release form. Please fill out your application here.
Please take time to review everything below, it should answer any questions you have about what we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
1. We will not republish anything that has been published elsewhere.
2. We cannot publish angry language, libel or slander of any kind.
3. We do not tolerate abusive language.
4. We cannot allow you to republish your guest story to your own blog,
5. Submissions must meet Impact Founder editorial standards and align with our content strategy in order to get published.
We will respond to let you know if your story will be published. That process may take up to 4 weeks.
**The Impact Founder team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest story content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.**
***Impact Founder reserves the right to include content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, books, and other downloadable content.***
Suggested Materials: Headphones with mic, phone, ipad, computer, notepad for notes.
1. ALL AUDIO TRACKS MUST BE UNDER 5 Minutes total.
2. ALL Impact Founder Statements MUST be in the style listed below.**
3. ALL participants must be 18 years of age
4. ALL participants must be the Founder, Co-Founder
5. Please record your audio file here AND email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Poses that feel authentic, candid, and natural
Landscape: images are horizontal to accommodate how they will be used online
High resolution: large sized JPGs so that images can appear crisp and high quality
JPGs should be a minimum of 825 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall.
Send as a separate file, not pasted within a doc.
Please answer the following questions in order:
QUESTION 1: Your Impact Founder Statement
Please create a powerful statement using “and” to show something that’s a success and an area you feel challenged as an entrepreneur. It can be personal, professional. Record it by stating it alone. Do not say “My Impact Founder Statement” before answering the question.
Simply state it like the examples below. **if you do not use “and” or you do not follow the structure of the 2 part sentence, your audio will NOT be used.**
See Examples: “My business was recently acquired and I filed for divorce”
“I cannot get out of bed in the morning, feel alone and depressed and my business has 40% of the market share in less than a year.” OR “I experienced a depressive episode that lasted more than 6 months and my business was performing at its best.”
Name, City you live in, Business name, Type of Business & Your Title
Why did you become an entrepreneur?
Being an entrepreneur:
– What’s your Biggest Challenge?
– What’s your Biggest Success?
What is the best advice you ever received?
What’s the advice you want to give to other entrepreneurs?